Upholstery Terms + Conditions
Estimates are valid for one month only
Payment terms : A minimum of 50% payment is required for me to accept an order, the outstanding balance due on delivery.
- No fabric will be purchased on behalf of the client until deposits have been received in full.
- Additional work, which may not be apparent when the original estimate was provided, will be disclosed to the client when discovered and a course of action agreed. This includes frame repairs, woodworm,etc.
- When fabrics will not match accurately I will inform you directly.
- All old covers/cushions removed will be discarded unless advised otherwise by the client.
- If the chosen top cover fabric used is a tartan or check there may be an additional labour charge of ten percent (10%) made because of the additional time taken to plan the matching and application of the fabric.
- We do our best to advise customers of the suitability of fabrics, whether supplied by us or not, however, we can only take responsibility for materials which are supplied by us ONLY; covering fabric supplied by the Client is at their own risk. Shortage of covering fabric supplied by the Client is the Client’s responsibility.
- For items which have a value in excess of $2000.00, clients will be required to arrange for their own insurance whilst in transit and in the workshop.
- To avoid confusion telephone orders will not be accepted. Changes to orders can only be accepted in writing. Any problems with an order must be brought to our attention within seven days of receipt of the order. Thereafter charges will be made for any corrections.
- Please note that photographs of your furniture may be used to promote our services.
- Storage: Lily and Vine reserves the right to charge a storage fee if items of furniture are not removed from 7 Reid Crescent, Arrowtown within one week of completion. A charge will apply unless otherwise arranged. Weekly rate $15.00 plus GST per item.
- Lily and Vine reserves the right to change or amend any terms or conditions without prior notice.
NOTICE OF RIGHT TO CANCEL
If you wish to cancel this contract you MUST DO SO IN WRITING and deliver personally or via email to Lily and Vine, within 7 days from receipt of confirmation of the order. Any deposits paid will be refunded, unless work has already started or fabric has been ordered (in this circumstance the ordered fabric will be the property of the Client).
Payment of deposit will be an acceptance of the terms and conditions above.
Terms + Conditions
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products on this website. However, as the actual colours you see depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
All prices are subject to change. We will always try and notify you of any price changes that may occur due to supplier increases. We will always try and pass on the best possible price to our customers.
Once an order has been made, this cannot be cancelled so please take care when making your selection.
The copyright including all material in this website, including text, images, graphics, arrangement and encompassing design of this website belongs to Lily and Vine, unless it is otherwise stated. You are permitted to view copy and print from this website for your personal use only. We do not permit reproduction, adaption, or the use of this website incorporated/or linked in any other work without the written consent of Lily and Vine.
Returns + Refunds
These terms and conditions govern your use of the Lily and Vine online store. By placing an online order, you agree to and are bound by these terms. Lily and Vine is located and operates from Arrowtown, New Zealand. All prices shown are in NZD. All transactions will be billed in NZD.
Unfortunately we do not offer exchanges or refunds for item(s) purchased online due to change of mind. In the unlikelihood that an item(s) is sent incorrectly, we do offer an exchange or refund. For faulty item(s), the fault will be assessed by the Lily and Vine Team and then either repaired, replaced or refunded. If you’d like to discuss an incorrect or faulty item(s), please email our online team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days of receiving your order. We may ask you to send us a photo of the fault if visible.
If the item(s) is faulty or incorrect, we will refund you the costs of returning the item(s) to Lily and Vine and cover all shipping costs for the replacement or repaired item(s). If we ask you to return an item(s), please repackage your item(s) as securely as possible. You are responsible for the item(s) until it reaches us. Lily and Vine does not accept responsibility for packages we do not ship ourselves. We will contact you once we have received the item(s).
If we have received an item and the online team grants a refund, this will be processed in the original form of payment within 5 working days. You will be notified of this transaction via email to the email address provided with the original order. Please note that your bank may require additional days to process this transaction.
Postage and packaging cannot be refunded unless the goods are faulty. If you have bought an incorrect size we will happily exchange it, although postage costs will have to be covered by yourselfl
Items that have not been used according to care instructions will not be exchanged or refunded, so please read instructions carefully.
Products purchased on sale will not be refunded or exchanged at any time.
We value your custom and will do all we can to ensure you are happy with our product range, all feedback is taken seriously.
Sale or marked down items are not refundable.
Lily and Vine recycled and vintage products are not sold as new and therefore do not have the same warranty attached to them as other goods. Please ask before buying if you are unsure of any aspect of the product.
We deliver products of the highest quality which should arrive in excellent condition. If for any reason there appears to be something wrong with your product or you discover the item is faulty within 90 days of purchase, please contact us immediately so the problem can be resolved.
Layby deposit is 25% on all items and 25% on the monthly anniversary of the following 3 months. Cancellation admin fee of $20 applies to all cancelled lay-bys or pre-orders. No lay-by on sale items or promotional deals. Furniture custom work will not commence until the lay-by is paid in full.
Contact us here for more information on our Lay-bys.
Use of your personal information
We will only use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To deliver goods to you that you have ordered directly from us
- To deliver newsletters to you, that you have requested
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you
- To alert you of amendments, corrections, special offers and other new services if you have so requested
- To allow you access to limited-entry areas of our site as appropriate.
We respect your privacy. Lily and Vine does not sell or distribute customer contact information unless otherwise required as a matter of law. Lily and Vine may collect, retain and update personal information provided by you, in order to allocate customer loyalty benefits. In accordance with the Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to access, and to request correction or removal of any of your personal information. If you have any concerns about your privacy, please feel free to contact us.